Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Fun Snack / Treat for Kids


These little bears are always a hit with my kids and their friends - with the classic pairing of peanut butter, chocolate and marshmallows you can't go wrong!

When I served them as dessert the other night to the boys I had to laugh when my husband, in all seriousness, asked if he could have some too!  

What you will need:
  • graham crackers
  • peanut butter
  • regular chocolate chips
  • 1/3 of a regular marshmallow


Tips:
  • spread peanut butter unevenly (bears are "fuzzy")
  • cut the marshmallows in thirds so the snout doesn't stick out too much
  • use a drop of peanut butter to "glue" on the chocolate chip nose


To make little pigs:
  • apply peanut butter in a circle design on the graham cracker, use chocolate chips for eyes and mini colored marshmallows as the snout - very cute!


 Enjoy!

- Kristin -

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog design! I'm going to try those graham cracker bears tomorrow with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I showed it to my daughter and told her that it is a cracker with peanut butter, marshmallow and choc chips, She said that she only wants the marshmallow. LOL. Kids, I can't get her to eat anything.
    any ways, I really enjoy reading your blog and would like to give you the One Lovely Blog award. You can grab the button and rules from my blog. http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and so simple too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just made these with my 5 year old. He loved them! So cute and easy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis